Monday, February 2, 2009

"Fractal Eye" Animation



This was a multi-part process that started in Fractal Explorer 2. This is where the basic eye shape was done. The next bit of processing was done in Project Dogwaffle; I added glowing effects as accents as well as the basis for what’s behind the eye. The next step involves everyone's favorite, Photoshop. I used some of those magical filters on the background and the eye as well. Next I dumped the whole series of pics into a morphing program which spat out a 1 second avi video, this was put on YouTube and then a special "command parameter" was added to the embedding code to make the video loop into infinity. Each pic used for the animation follows below....On a side note I'm really disappointed with the quality of the video, not sure what happened between when I made it and loaded it to YouTube.

No comments: